Miracle of the Sea in Galveston
4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths plus an outside shower (Sleeps 12) with Elevator 2677 Square Feet 2 Story Year Built: 2012
Located just blocks from the sea at Indian Beach in the West End of Galveston.
Miracle of the Sea is the perfect place to let your hair down and kick your feet up. This Beach house is the ideal place for a quite and relaxing vacation near the beach. A five minute walk to a dune walkover to a private beach with a family atmosphere. This home is family oriented and has many personal touches.
Miracle of the Sea is the best place for your getaway and building some fond memories. It is a direct result of the likes and dislikes of our vacation experiences. Miracle of the Sea truly is unique. The property description and pictures don’t do it justice. We have gone above and beyond the norm to make our stay as comfortable as possible. We enjoy it every chance we get and now available for others to enjoy it as well.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 1 king Master Bedroom with King size bed and opens to outside deck, sleeps 2
- Bedroom 2 1 Full Size, 1 bunk bed, sleeps 3
- Bedroom 3 1 Full Size, 1 bunk bed, sleeps 3
- Bedroom 4 1 Full Size, 1 bunk bed, sleeps 3
- Sunroom has 2 twin size pull out beds, sleeps 2
- Family Room two queen size sofa beds, sleeps 4
- Game room one big sofa
Wheelchair Accessible : Not ADA approved